In honor of the new year, here are the top ten most viewed posts that I wrote last year, along with snarky comments about my own writing. As always, you’re welcome.
10. Di s ORDERED I always wonder what draws people to certain blog posts over t’others. Especially this one. Not a lot going on here. Read it anyway.
9. Commitment See, this one deserves to be read more often. If only for the first paragraph.
7. Sam Adams, Lady Gaga and Doyle’s One of my touristy experiences in Boston and one of the weirdest things that has happened to me…EVER. Except for my greyhound bus trip with the convicts. That was a little bit weirder.
6. Centering One of my personal favorites cause I got across what I wanted to say in the way I wanted to say it.
5. Scaring Myself I like how this one ends.
4. Explosions and Naked Women The best thing I ever did was to put the tag “naked women” on my blog.
3. Quittin’ Time Update: It’s now been four months and some change since I had my last cigarette. Still a nicotine teetotaler.
2. Book Review: Full Dark, No Stars by Stephen King Book reviews, especially ones of books by famous authors, seem to bring in the readers. This calls for more book reviews I think.
And the number one most popular entry:
1. Isolated Moments on a Long Road This one deserves to be number one just based on the title alone (I think) and it happens to be one of my favorites. So congratulations “Isolated Moments on a Long Road”!